Price 15€ / per time. Bookings can be done at Hullu Poro Hotel’s and Wellness Center’s reception or by calling +35816 6510 100
- Infrared sauna is good to be warmed prox. 15 – 30 minutes before using
- Recommendable temperature in infrared sauna is 40-50 degrees Celsius.
- Recommendable using time for infrared sauna is max 45 minutes
RECOMMENDATIONS WHEN USING THE INFRARED SAUNA
- Hot shower or hot bath before sauna enables sweating
- Always remember to drink much water before and during and after sauna
- If it feels like there’s not enough air in the infrared sauna the air hole can be opened from the roof or the front door can be also opened
- Use towel to protect the seat
The health influences of infrared sauna
Infrared rays are getting prox. 4 – 5cm depth in the body and transformes from light energy to thermal energy. Influence of warmth opens the capillaries and animates the periferic blood flow. Compared to regular sauna the infrared thermal produces 2-3 times more sweat. Even though lost fluids from sweating can be replaced by drinking water the calories won’t be replaced. Deep thermal radiation removes effectively toxins from the body by burning fat. Deep thermal dissolves fat to sweat which takes it away from the body. Infrared radiation is completely safe to be used.
What are the benefits of using infrared sauna?
- Strengthens the periferic blood flow and animates the bloodstream
- Burns calories (at least 600 calories will burn in 30 minutes)-> good for weight lost
- Speeds up burning of cellulite and fat
- Improves digestion -> Improves infusing of food and oxygen
- Strengthens immunity
- Removes toxins and mineral leftovers
- Easies spasms and reduces muscular tension
- Reduces risk to get cancer by killing viruses and bacteria and by removing toxins
- Heals muscle condition
- Relaxes and makes younger
- Reduces physical and mental stress and tiredness